This episode’s Featured Book segment is brought to you by Affirm Press and we talk to author Caroline Petit about her new book The Natural History of Love.
- Caroline’s other books are The Fat Man’s Daughter and Deep Night (Soho Press, US)
- Caroline will be appearing at Willy Lit Fest (June, 2022)
The following is also mentioned:
- New Yorker article on Alice Walker’s journals
- Alice Walker’s actual journals ‘Gathering Blossoms Under Fire‘
- This article (via Literary Hub): Ann Patchett Pens and Ode to her Longtime Publicist Jane Beirn
- And Just Like That The Writers Room podcast
- Sentimental Garbage, eps on And Just Like That
- The Candy House by Jennifer Egan (it’s a follow up to A Visit From the Goon Squad)
- Scary Monsters by Michelle de Kretser
- The Writer Laid Bare by Lee Kofman
- Dinner with the Schnabels by Toni Jordan
Don’t forget you can support us and the making of Season Five via our Patreon page. Thanks for joining us!
IMAGE: A tile with a black background and the words: Introducing The Natural History of Love Caroline Petit. The cover of the novel The Natural History of Love is shown (it is blue with flowers on it). There is a photo of a white woman with short hair. The Affirm Press logo is also visible.