Image: Yellow tile with black writing on it. The writing says ‘Which is least appealing? lockdown, homeschool or doing a juice cleanse’
Kate and Katherine talk about what they’ve been doing, which is not a lot. Kate is considering egging someone and needs a personal assistant. Katherine is reading a lot of Maeve Binchy and… No, that’s it. Just a LOT of Maeve.
Things that get mentioned:
- Yarra Valley Writers festival — you can still check out the (excellent) virtual festival by purchasing a ticket here
- Alice Pung, One Hundred Days
- JP Pomare, The Last Guests
- The Senitmental Garbage podcast (Maeve Binchy ep)
- Maeve Binchy (start with Evening Class, then Circle of Friends)
- Starstruck (iView)
- Katla (Netflix)
One thought on “Kate and Katherine are all cooped up”
Great episode again!