This week’s a coming-out-of-lockdown catch up!
Firstly, the important news, The Mother Fault has a cover and it is BEAUTIFUL:
- Lee Koffman’s blog
- Writers Vic’s Krissy Kneen’s Writing the Sensual World Masterclass
- Australian Writers Centre Picture Book and TV screen writing courses
- The International Space Station YouTube channel
- The Last Dance (Netflix)
- Jeff Van de Zandt’s Instagram account
Then Katherine talks to Kay Kerr, author of Please Don’t Hug Me.
Kay Kerr. Kay is a former journalist and community newspaper editor, now freelance writer from Brisbane. She has written for publications including Peppermint, Organic Gardener, Broadsheet and Daily Life. She lives with her husband and daughter on the Sunshine Coast.
- CYA conference , and pitching to agent Danielle Binks (who was on this episode of The First Time)
- Varuna, the Writers House
- Kay’s blog
- Anna Whateley’s #AusChat
First time quick five….
Agent or no agent – agent
Advance or no advance – advance
Published in ANZ or overseas as well – ANZ
Festival invites or no festival invites – Festival invites
No. copies sold – N/A
Favourite novel by a debut author- There are two! Anna Whateley’s Peter Lyre’s Rating Normal and Lisa Fuller’s Ghostbird.
2 thoughts on “Catch up and Kay Kerr on #ownvoices, pandemics and the joys of waiting”