This episode, we’re just excited to be seeing each other. Everything has been long and time has lost all meaning.
- general delirium
- considerable amount of gushing over Brendan Cowell (here’s Kate’s interview!)
- Who is the bad art friend?, the much discussed article by Robert Kolker in the New York Times Magazine
- Good one episode with Tig Nataro
- Bowerbird the art of making theatre drawn from life by Alana Valentine
- Follow Literary Listings on Instagram and Twitter for upcoming literary events
- Kate with Anna Downes and Christian White for Readings on the 26th October, book here