Anne Buist is the author of the psychological thrillers Medea’s Curse, Dangerous to Know, This I Would Kill For and The Long Shadow. She is a Professor of Women’s Mental Health at the University of Melbourne and co-author of Two Steps Forward and Two Steps Onward, written with husband Graeme Simsion.
- Anne’s early work, which was erotic fiction
- Mental health and struggles for protagonists
- Balancing truth with fiction
- Keeping the readers interest
- Planning and plotting
- Co-writing with husband Graeme Simsion
Anne’s debut novel recommendation is Before You Knew My Name by Jacqueline Bublitz