This episode of Conversations with Friends is with authors Alice Robinson and Meg Mundell.
Alice Robinson (above) is the author of Anchor Point, longlisted for the Stella Prize and the Indie Book Awards in 2015 and The Glad Shout, shortlisted for an Aurealis Award and winner of the Readings Prize for New Australian Fiction in 2019. She has a PhD by Research in Creative Writing, for which she was awarded the Vice Chancellor’s Award for Research and Research Training at Victoria University in 2012.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/critrature |@critrature
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ciaoalicerobinson | @ciaoalicerobinson
- Website: www.alicerobinson.com.au
Image: Joanne Manariti Photography
Meg Mundell is a Melbourne-based author, journalist and researcher. Her books include two critically acclaimed novels – The Trespassers (2019), and Black Glass (2011) – a short story collection Things I Did For Money (2013), and We Are Here: Stories of Home, Place & Belonging (2019), an edited collection of true stories by people who’ve experienced homelessness. The Trespassers was shortlisted for a 2020 Aurealis Award (Best Science Fiction Novel).
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/megmundell | @MegMundell
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/megmundell.writer/
- Website: www.megmundell.com
The Conversations with Friends series is supported by the City of Melbourne COVID-19 Arts Grants.