And weeeeeeee’re back!
After a few weeks apart, the hosts catch up. The big news is…well, we still can’t tell you. But we promise to fill you in VERY SOON!
Then there’s a lot of talk about reading and listening and the following get gold star reviews:
- Lanny, Max Porter
- Spring, Ali Smith
- Audio books – Mythos and Heroes, both by Stephen Fry (check out Audible)
- Underland, Robert Macfarlane
- It Sounded Better in my Head, Nina Kenwood
- Anne of Green Gables (graphic novel), Mariah Marsden
- The Mapmaker Chronicles, Alison Tait
- Wilosophy (podcast), this episode with Andy Lee
- Making Oprah (podcast)
- The Drop Out (podcast)
Kate and Katherine are a running a How to Podcast workshop on Saturday 21st September, 2019 with Writing NSW in Sydney. Details here. It should be a good session.
Then Katherine talks to Melbourne-based author, Nina Kenwood.
Nina won the 2018 Text Prize for her debut young adult novel, It Sounded Better in My Head, which was published in Text Publishing in August 2019 and will come out in the US (and a billion other places) in 2020.
Nina has worked in the book industry for over ten years, most recently as the marketing manager at Readings bookshop.
Katherine and Nina discuss: